Christmas Market Event
You are invited to join us for an afternoon of festive fun to kick start advent on Sunday 1st December.
In addition to our wonderful selection of Christmas trees, gifts, decorations and lights; we will be joined by selected local crafts people including...
One Dotty Duck
- Distinctive jewellery pieces & accessories to suit a wide range of tastes and styles, all handmade in Devon.
- Selling a selection of festive homemade decorated biscuits.
- Growers & suppliers of living and dried willow selling bespoke willow items for the interior and exterior.
- Upcycled furniture, handmade lampshades, cushions & homeware.
Devon Gorse Jewellery
Stunning sterling silver jewellery and gifts.
The Cully Gardener - Handmade jams and chutneys and Christmas Baskets using locally grown produce.
Dreamers Tepee Parties
- Create a magical experience for your child and their friends this Christmas.
Handmade Chocolate Messages that can be personalised for any occasion.
- Light shades, wall hangings, buntings and macrame pot hangers for indoor plant pots all made using recycled T-shirt yarns.
Sandra & Kim
- Selling mixture of hand knitted & sewn items.
special offers, Christmas wreath making, children's festive trail with prizes and more.
Where and when?
Sunday 1st December - 12noon to 4pm at St Bridget's, Sidmouth Road, Clyst St Mary, Exeter, EX5 1AE.