We regret but due to Covid-19 pandemic we are operating with a reduced workforce. The priority for our team is to keep you and themselves safe and to ensure everyone can access garden products since gardening is such a good activity for the mind and body.
Consequently, our services are amended as follows:
Here to Help
Our staff are passionate about gardening and want to help you achieve the garden you want. We will be pleased to help answer your questions. In addition we are pleased to offer the following services, all part of the St Bridget’s way.
- Carry to car service. Trolley load of goods, heavy items, if you need assistance to your car we will be pleased to help. You will need to remain 2 metres away from our staff. Simply open your car boot up and step away while we load for you. Our staff may additionally wear PPE face shields.
- Planting service – you choose the container, compost and plants then let us plant them up for you (small charge may apply). This service is temporarily suspended until further notice.
- Plant finder service…if we don’t grow it we will try and source it for you from a UK nursery where possible or point you in the right direction. This service is temporarily suspended until further notice.
- Pond water testing. If you are concerned about your pond or aquarium water and want a detailed analysis then our aquatic team at Sidmouth Road, Clyst St Mary will be pleased to help.
- Gift wrapping. If you are buying a gift we will be pleased to wrap it for you. This service is subject to staff availability. If we are quiet and someone is available to wrap then we will do our best to help you.
- Wheelchair loan. We have a wheelchair available to borrow during your visit (subject to availability). The handles of the wheelchair will be sanitised before and after each use.
- Home delivery service. We cover much of Devon with our own delivery vehicle. A delivery charge is applicable. Currently we can only deliver within 7 miles of our store. Please refer to our delivery webpage.
- Mail order service. We will be delighted to quote for delivery by mail to any mainland UK postcode. This service is only available between November and March.